Subject: Drafting Cards with Less than 4 players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Blizzard
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Rules state this "If your team has four players this will result in each player having 1 command card. If your team has fewer players players will end up with multiple Command Cards!"

does this mean If I draft with 3 players that the 1st player will end up with 2 cards?

also what about the card that has you put out more cards to start with? Do I draft down to 1 cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturo Cavari
Italy
Bolonga
FI
flag msg tools
Maybe on earth...
badge
...maybe in the future
mbmbmbmbmb
DocNickle wrote:
The Rules state this "If your team has four players this will result in each player having 1 command card. If your team has fewer players players will end up with multiple Command Cards!"

does this mean If I draft with 3 players that the 1st player will end up with 2 cards?

also what about the card that has you put out more cards to start with? Do I draft down to 1 cards?

1) correct: with 3 players the first player gets 2 cards

2) incorrect: you only ever take 4 cards as a group. The Memory core only gives you more choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Blizzard
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thegrinder wrote:
DocNickle wrote:

2) incorrect: you only ever take 4 cards as a group. The Memory core only gives you more choice.

so even playing Memory core with 3 players 6 cards come out but only 4 are drafted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DocNickle wrote:
thegrinder wrote:
DocNickle wrote:

so even playing Memory core with 3 players 6 cards come out but only 4 are drafted

Correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Blizzard
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thegrinder wrote:
DocNickle wrote:

what about in double draft? with 3 players. do they both still just get 2 each? how about with 2 players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prashant Saraswat
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Double draft is always two cards per player, regardless of how many players there are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.