Popular Tags: [View All]
laurent
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news about EU friendly ?
I'm waiting for cheaper shipping cost before ordering Hoplomachus.
Thanks for feedback

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the other threads mentioned that they are working on it and an EU shipping solution should happen soon (within three months???).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Carlson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently, we are hoping to have it all locked in place in January
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
laurent
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok thanks for the news
Hope you will communicate here in BGG when it's ready to order for your european fans

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao F. Falaschi
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
In this city there are those who'd live alone. Twilight brings them from the gloom into our homes. And hiding there among the wreckage left behind. They see things that aren't there when they close their eyes
mbmbmbmbmb
Subscribing to this, also interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll keep everyone posted! It will coincide with the shipping of Too Many Bones, still scheduled for January.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Hocks
Netherlands
Simpelveld
Limburg
flag msg tools
I've added this to my TMB pledge with reduced shipping. Hope the shipping price will be similar for all Hoplo orders after January, cause I would love to buy more of these games if Origins hits the table alot cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluss Burrito
Germany
NW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Updates ? I am also interested in getting the game, but shipping is a real problem...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Should be (air)shipping a massive stock of Hoplo to Europe at the end of February. We'll have more details soon. I know we keep saying that, but it's really close now :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluss Burrito
Germany
NW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghillie Gearloc wrote:
Should be (air)shipping a massive stock of Hoplo to Europe at the end of February. We'll have more details soon. I know we keep saying that, but it's really close now :-)

Nice, any chance to preorder the "I wannit all" package ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FlussBurrito wrote:
Ghillie Gearloc wrote:

Nice, any chance to preorder the "I wannit all" package ?

Unfortunately we're not setup for preorders on EU distribution (unless you preorder a 2nd delivery copy of TMB through Pledge Manager)...BUT...the good news is that we're shipping over enough copies that preordering shouldn't be necessary

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao F. Falaschi
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
In this city there are those who'd live alone. Twilight brings them from the gloom into our homes. And hiding there among the wreckage left behind. They see things that aren't there when they close their eyes
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping over where? Any channels I can get the game in Germany?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jffalaschi wrote:
Shipping over where? Any channels I can get the game in Germany?

We're shipping a large quantity of all Hoplo titles over to the EU for distribution when we ship out Too Many Bones backers/preorders. They'll be permanently available for online order, shipping from the EU. Should dramatically reduce the shipping cost for EU orders :-)

We still will be online only sales, but this should help out our EU fans a great a deal!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.