Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leo Borg
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally took time to count all miniatures that I got replacements at SPIEL and found out that I actually got 3 copies of the kickstarter special miniature Rahdox. I only have one copy of the alien card though, so no extras of that.

In the game you only use one of the special minis so therefore I am asking if there are someone (two people) who maybe has bought the game in retail or at SPIEL and haven't got this mini and maybe want it?

Project: ELITE – Rahdox
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Nelson
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great of you to offer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie Hannah
msg tools
Maybe you should hold on to them and offer them to those that receive the game without one? Seems that there are many issues with incorrect packaging with this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Borg
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hbman23 wrote:
Maybe you should hold on to them and offer them to those that receive the game without one? Seems that there are many issues with incorrect packaging with this game.

I can do that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erick Araiza
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
swYck wrote:
hbman23 wrote:

I can do that.

I'm missing my Rahdox, Two Eruptors and one Guardian. And knowing Artipia and Drawab I'm screwed....

Any chance to take your offer on the Rahdox??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodolfo Montenegro
msg tools
Inner__Light wrote:
swYck wrote:
hbman23 wrote:

I can do that.

I'm missing my Rahdox, Two Eruptors and one Guardian. And knowing Artipia and Drawab I'm screwed....

you know the cards had error printing? only 2 eruptors and 2 guardians spawns
also rhadox is prize or something, it´s not aprt of the alien pack (only for certain backers) if you are one, reclaim it!!!

good luck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Borg
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Inner__Light wrote:
swYck wrote:
hbman23 wrote:

I can do that.

If you want one just sent me a private message and we can fix it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.