Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to Orlando on Reaper:

Quote:
From Impact! Miniatures on Facebook

Holiday game special KickStarter coming tomorrow. All rewards will ship by December 5th.

I have a special opportunity to buy back my board game Impact City Roller Derby from Game Salute. So tomorrow I'll be running a special 2 week KickStarter to help me make new resin miniatures for the game and offer the game itself at an incredible price to backers to help me buy back my game. I will also be offering my other sports games (Passing Shot (tennis), Golf Dice and Forceball (hockey/lacrosse) at incredible prices. First 27 backers will be able to get all 4 games and the new resin miniatures for the cost of just the board game.

So stay tuned for the announcement of the project tomorrow. I am excited to get a chance to buy back the rights to my board game.

From Tom Anders (Impact! Miniatures) in facebook
Game Salute published the game for us [Impact!] in 2012. As part of them paying for everything needed to publish the game they had the rights to the game. Game would not have been published without them. However now they want to stop carrying the game as part of their published offerings. So I have a choice ... I can buy the rights to the game and get all remaining copies or the remaining inventory will be burned to make space in their warehouse for new games and the game will be out of print. So no regrets ... just an opportunity.

https://www.facebook.com/tom.anders.982

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Anders
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mb
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/674003445/roller-derby-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.