Subject: "Pretending you care" card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrea R
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi guys,

Today the card "Pretending you care" equip item appeared in our game.
The text specify that during the player turn you can increase the number of each action dice by 2.

Does that really mean that basically the minimum roll you can have for your action dice is 3?
I felt it quite overpowered.. I thought after a while this would be meaning only related to rolls not connected to the initial roll (searching at the bandits location for example)

What are your thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is what it means. It is a very good card, but only if you take survivors that are min-maxers. If you have a survivor that has attack/search of 2/2 or something, it's pretty insignificant.

It's great for niche ability characters like Kumar who have pretty awful stats in general but provide great support abilities. Personally, I tend NOT to go for min-maxed characters because I know my dice will eventually screw me over.

I don't find it overpowered because the number of dice you have is still limited by survivors you control and it does nothing to prevent exposure die rolls.

Very handy card though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.