Subject: Golden Solo Rules Final Showdown rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff L.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I just began playing Legendary a few weeks ago and I've been using SkyZero's Golden Solo Rules and enjoying it! I'm not sure if this question should go in the Rules forum or the Variants forum. I hope this is the right place.

Regarding the final showdown, if I have cards in my hand that allow me to draw more cards from my deck, can I do so? Or am I just limited to the 6 cards in my hand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Forsyth
Il
flag msg tools
mbmb
SpideyMan63 wrote:
Hi,

I just began playing Legendary a few weeks ago and I've been using SkyZero's Golden Solo Rules and enjoying it! I'm not sure if this question should go in the Rules forum or the Variants forum. I hope this is the right place.

Regarding the final showdown, if I have cards in my hand that allow me to draw more cards from my deck, can I do so? Or am I just limited to the 6 cards in my hand?

I would probably have asked this in the Golden Solo for a definite and quicker answer. As per normal rules, you play your hand normally. So I would assume you would still be able to draw cards as in normal Solo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Knutson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you play the hand as normal and draw cards as you would normally be allowed to do so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff L.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I was hoping!

Thanks for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.