Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Bright
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I was looking through my copy of 51st State last night I came up with idea for how to use both the "Don't Raze Me" token and my superfluous scoring tokens (I bought the nice wood ones from Portal's website).

During Setup place the "Don't Raze Me" token face up near the score track. Give each player their rectangular faction token which they can store on their faction board. The rest of Setup is done normally with players placing their scoring discs near the score track. During the Action phase, whenever any player takes the Pass action they place their rectangular faction token on the "Don't Raze Me" token. This serves two purposes. The first is a reminder that once a player has passed their State is immune to razing. Second it's a visual reminder for which factions have passed and which haven't. During the next Production phase, players will collect their token as part of production.

What do you guys think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hagen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll give it a try next weekend at our Con. Thanks for the idea!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erin A
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
What token is three Don't Raze Me? I don't own the game but okay with a friend and I've never seen this. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.