Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Siddons-Smith
United Kingdom
derby
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am the taliban in the game. I have got to the 2rd propaganda card. I have a difference of minus 7 às do the government. Have I lost as in the tie breaker rules. The government trump me if the same or do I have to have one less victory point. Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. Fowler
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
We provide...
badge
The rich and powerful take what they want. We steal it back for you.
mbmbmbmbmb
No. From 8.9.1 1-Player Victory:
Quote:
A 1-player game ends during a Propaganda Round Victory Phase (7.2) only after the 1st Round and only if the player (Coalition or Taliban) has a victory margin (7.3) less than that of at least one other Faction.

Being equal with the bot's margin is ok, so you are still able to continue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Renard
France
Saint-Louis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going through my first ADP solo game and hadn't paid attention to this point, great to see this post!
This is different from Cuba Libre and Falling Sky, where you just need to avoid that any factions meet their victory condition until the last propaganda card. Checking the rules again, I see that FS actually has a rule labeled "1-player difficult option" which implements the same approach as in ADP. So equivalently, I guess one could play ADP with an "easy option" as in CL or FS. Just wondering if this would be considered too easy ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.