Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Kinner
United States
Holland
Ohio
flag msg tools
History Teacher
mbmbmbmbmb
This was my first Play of this States of Seige game. Here is my session Report.

The end of the blue deck things are looking very good. Piedmont is at 4, Austria, Prussia, and Vendee are also at 4. Britain is in the 3 location. The political track is looking good as well. Monarchy is at -1, The republic is at 4. The real issue is Despotism is also at 4. I have one liberation marker on the Austrian Front at 3. Moving forward with the white deck.

Picture of the end of the Blue deck

The end of the white deck all the fronts are closing in. I had several enter Paris, but "To the Barricades" saved me in expelling the forces out. Current Situation Piedmont is at 2 Austria, Prussia, and Britain are at 3 and Vendee is at 4. Political tracks are as follow Monarchy 3, Despotism 2, and Republic 4. The 3 liberation marker is on the 2 Prussian track. On to the final (Red) deck.

Picture of the end of the White Deck

Did not finish the Red Deck. Both Austria and Prussia entered into Paris with 5 cards left. due to the -DRMs I had to roll 6s to expel these forces out of Paris. With "To the Barricades" and 4 Actions from the card I thought I had a chance. I did not roll a single 6 and the game ended.

Picture of the end of the Game

Final Score -43 Substantive Defeat
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the report...one of my favorite SOS games...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark dempsey
Wales
brecon
powys
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the session report.You did well to get so far,I have several of the SOS games and I've found it difficult to achieve a win with any of them.It was a cause for celebration when I did get a win in Ottoman Sunset.It is a great series of games and this one is a favourite as it is easy to get back into after a gap-not much in the way of extra chrome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Leviloff
United States
Foster City
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Thanks. A very intriguing and informational game. I still enjoy this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.