Ave Roma» Forums » Rules

Subject: 2 players variant: placement of shadow worker rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dany Houart
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
When you have to place a shadow worker, do you have to place it at the space that you used? In other words, if I place a worker on the quaestor, does I have to place a shadow worker on the +3 space of the quaestor, or may I chose the space for the shadow worker?

If I have to place the shadow worker at the same place, in case of a worker training, where does I have to place the shadow worker then?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You place shadow pieces wherever you wish, as long as it is on a 3+, 4+ or 5+ space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dany Houart
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ok. Thanks.
That's what I was thinking, but now I'm sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Roger Duvauchelle
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't really understand the use of these shadow workers...

They don't perform actions ; so why to put a shadow worker at Quaestor's spaces 3, 4 or 5 ?

Are the Action spaces limited to player number non restricted worker spaces for human players workers ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Baume
Australia
Lismore
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The shadow workers just add variability to the range of worker numbers you will end up with when drafting them.

Players can only put their workers on the non-restricted worker spaces, ie there are two spaces per action space they can be placed. The shadow workers can only go on the 3, 4, or 5 player spaces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the end of each round, when you take back workers, you also take back shadow workers from the action locations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.