Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Curtis Thompson
Canada
Cochrane
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a growing list of games that just never seem to reach the table anymore, or ever. Looking to clear them out and get something that might be better suited to my current gaming situation. PM or reply if interested. Hoping to trade locally if possible to avoid shipping hassles, etc.

Games I'll definitely trade:
Parthenon: Played twice. Great shape Parthenon: Rise of the Aegean

Reef Encounter: Opened but never played. Reef Encounter

Maginor: Box is worn. Never played. Got as a throw in from a trade. Probably do the same thing to even out another trade. Maginor

Hunting Party: Played twice. Developer sent me replacement cards since the original card stock was subpar. Hunting Party

Fury of Dracula: played a handful of times. Excellent condition. Also comes with an enlarged and laminated version of Dracula's map. Fury of Dracula (second edition)

Wildlife: Box is worn, but game is in good condition. WildLife

Thieves Guild: Received in a trade. Shows some wear, but decent condition. Thieves Guild

Lowenherz: Box is a bit worn, but game is in great condition. Löwenherz

Mystery Rummy - Jack the Ripper: Great condition Mystery Rummy: Jack the Ripper

Minions Monopoly: New, never played. (can't find link)

The following two games are among a few in my collection that I am considering trading, but haven't fully convinced myself yet:

Hacienda: Played a handful of times. Excellent conditionHacienda

War of the Ring - Battles of the Third Age: Opened but never played. War of the Ring: Battles of the Third Age

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.