Subject: Summary of several Polish reviews rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Piotr Konieczny
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried posting this in the review section, but it is being rejected by BGG admins

Since I couldn't find any text reviews, and was considering whether to buy this, here's a meta summary of a number of reviews I've found in Polish.

This is a simple family game, in other words aiming at the teenage/family market. Several reviewers have noted that it is too complex for kids under 12, and too easy/boring for serious gamers (little replayability value). The gameplay is "ok" at best for experienced players, enjoyable for newbies who do not mind 1h+ per game.

Most reviews note that it has good quality components, through some seem unnecessary - the big board, map of Poland, is there mostly to "look pretty and educational". Indeed, most reviewers note that it has some educational values, primarily in the form of geography.

Most reviews conclude that this is nothing special, but nothing bad either. If you want a simple educational game with a map of Poland, this may be what you are looking for.

The game is language dependent (cards, manual, etc.) through I guess a dedicated person could translate it.

Reviews I read:

1) Niedzielni Gracze

2) zagramy

3) Board Times

4) gamesfanatic (3/5)

5) Gildia (6/10)

6) Polter

7) planszoholik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.