GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,270 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

War of the Ring Collector's Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Board size when folded rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rafael Fuentes
United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking to get a custom wooden box for my game. I purchased the new anniversary edition board. I would like to know the dimensions of the CE boards when folded (length and width, no need for height). If you could please provide me with this information I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
John Coltrane - Africa Brass v. 1 & 2
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Fremen wrote:
I am looking to get a custom wooden box for my game. I purchased the new anniversary edition board. I would like to know the dimensions of the CE boards when folded (length and width, no need for height). If you could please provide me with this information I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

The CE and the Anniversary edition are different things; I wouldn't assume the boards are the same size in both.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Fuentes
United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
Fremen wrote:
I am looking to get a custom wooden box for my game. I purchased the new anniversary edition board. I would like to know the dimensions of the CE boards when folded (length and width, no need for height). If you could please provide me with this information I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

The CE and the Anniversary edition are different things; I wouldn't assume the boards are the same size in both.


Hi Sphere. Ares Games or one of the designers recently posted a comment (I do not recall where) and they said that the size of the board of the AE will be the same as the CE board.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
John Coltrane - Africa Brass v. 1 & 2
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Fremen wrote:
Hi Sphere. Ares Games or one of the designers recently posted a comment (I do not recall where) and they said that the size of the board of the AE will be the same as the CE board.

I didn't see that. Took a quick look though, and they describe the AE on the Ares webpage as having 2 boards, 64 x 88 cm each. http://www.aresgames.eu/17436
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.