$5.00
$15.00
Justin Parker
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got an email from IDW Published, letting me know my copy of "The Works" has been shipped and is on its way. Great news right?..... WRONG! The address they are shipping it to, as well as the recipient's name has nothing to do with me! I think they are having some serious mix ups with backer addresses and email addresses. I'm just hoping by some miracle I receive my copy of the game within the year. I have emailed the IDW store and will post back here "if" I hear back from them.

Anyone else gotten a similar email?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prime Time
United States
New Plymouth
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was posted in the kickstarter comments from IDW games:

"Error discovered!
Ok - not a huge deal. Just gonna be a long night for this guy.
Turns out - when sorting an excel document. If there's a blank column, everything PAST that doesn't sort.
There was a blank field after names and addresses but before e-mail addresses. Meaning - the addresses and items are correct, but the emails didn't sort.
Fixing it all now. By morning this'll all be a bad dream. (For those of you who get to sleep. I'll be manually updating a few k shipping labels).
Turtle power. Your games are coming soon. Sorry for the brief small hiccup!
-NM"

No big deal...you'll get your game soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Pickel

Dubuque
Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone doesn't excel at Microsoft Office...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Parker
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Revived an email back explaining the error (pretty much the same as in the KS update). I was assured they do have my correct address and that I should be receiving my reward without issue. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.