Subject: No Expansion, Grrrr. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
Was the expansion on the page when it was first up?

I hate it that campaigns add things like expansions after I have already pledged.

I would probably have bought this with the base game had it been there when I pledged. I hate it when key addons are added later since I often do not check back on campaigns.

Their order page is not secure when checking out, so I did not find out if the shipping was free for the expansion or not.

I am not sure if they will be at BGG.CON, but I might buy it there if so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fedor Sosnin
United States
Sparks
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
A 2-4 player Trick-Taking card game with devastating skill cards & unique gameplay.
mbmbmbmbmb
andrews777 wrote:
Was the expansion on the page when it was first up?

I hate it that campaigns add things like expansions after I have already pledged.

I would probably have bought this with the base game had it been there when I pledged. I hate it when key addons are added later since I often do not check back on campaigns.

Their order page is not secure when checking out, so I did not find out if the shipping was free for the expansion or not.

I am not sure if they will be at BGG.CON, but I might buy it there if so.

Hi Brad,

You are right, it is a total bummer I had to add the expansion on toward the middle of the campaign. My main concern with the re-launch was to get it funded so I had to make sure it was headed in the right direction and spend my efforts there before I added extras to the basegame.

The real issue here is that my many updates to the campaign about the add-on must not of been effective if you didnt know about it. Next time, I will work harder to make sure all of my backers know exactly whats going on and are 100% satisfied! So, I oppoligize for the confusion.

On another note, you have just found a major bug on our shop site! Thank you so much for pointing that out and I will fix the security issue ASAP.

I will not be at BGG.CON...however, shipping to the US is free on boardgames in the dsrp.tv/shop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.