5 Posts

The Others» Forums » General

Subject: Go7 Gaming poll for custom insert rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alles ist nur Illusion
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After receiving my full pledge a week ago, I have noticed that storing the whole thing is really difficult. I have now arranged everything in three boxes + the apocalypse box as it is. It is an improvement, but it ain't pretty to say the least.

However, Go7 Gaming has started a poll for their next insert. I have theirs for Imperial Assault and very pleased with it.

If anyone cares to vote for this great game and organisational nightmare, here you go: http://go7gaming.com/vote

Disclaimer: not at all affiliated with them in any way, just trying to feed my own OCD.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, been anxiously awaiting one of these guys making an insert. Go7 are pretty pricey, but we'll see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alles ist nur Illusion
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You try shipping their gear to Belgium... Shipping costs me at least the same as the actual insert. But Europe does not seem to care about producing them, so what can we do.
Really hoping they make it though, my scheme to plant the link here seems to have worked (112 votes at this point).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just use the main box and the Apoc box and it all fits fine. It doesn't have to look pretty in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alles ist nur Illusion
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose that would be possible (tight squeeze or still room left?).

However, it is not just about looking nice. Storing everything in zip lock bags makes for a long set up time, and long set up is annoying and causes games to be played less frequently. Just my view on the matter of course.

Of course, the whole thing could have easily been avoided if we just hadn't bought everythingwhistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.