Subject: Rules in English rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Louis
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have the rules for thin translated to English. Would love to play, but my French is sadly weak.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Ciabatti
Italy
Firenze
Tuscany
flag msg tools
badge
Clipped avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The English rules can be downloaded here:

http://www.fredbey.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Louis
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Merci beaucoup!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Smith
msg tools
I just received a copy of the game and have an English rule set, but wondering:

1. none of the charts or maps of the battle are included--the maps would be helpful if in English, but the charts are essential--any idea where those can be found?

2. why do they have a chart on the back side of both counter sheets
and what are they for? they both have the dates 1781-82 at the top so are they for this game or something else?

Thanks for any help-my first impression is that this will be more difficult than I expected due to the language barrier not being solved with just a rules translation....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordi Gea
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robert2 wrote:
I just received a copy of the game and have an English rule set, but wondering:

1. none of the charts or maps of the battle are included--the maps would be helpful if in English, but the charts are essential--any idea where those can be found?

2. why do they have a chart on the back side of both counter sheets
and what are they for? they both have the dates 1781-82 at the top so are they for this game or something else?

Thanks for any help-my first impression is that this will be more difficult than I expected due to the language barrier not being solved with just a rules translation....

I have no problem with French but could you try this: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/28556/jdg-charts-engl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.