Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Setliff
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing twice and noticing there were way too many black marbles, I looked for the component list and saw there are only supposed to be 20 of each color. I guess I didn't realize the game came with extra marbles. After separating them out I found that we had two extra of each color, except for black, of which there were 25 extra. Did anyone else get so many extra marbles?

I look forward to the next play with the proper amount of marbles. I think it will be much more enjoyable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olav Fakkeldij
Netherlands
Beverwijk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That must be the beginner version: with only one colour of marbles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Chien
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
olavf wrote:
That must be the beginner version: with only one colour of marbles.

I think the game would be pretty darned hard with only one color of marbles! It'd be impossible to complete any potions!

I didn't count the marbles in mine, but I was thinking of adding the spare marbles in (I think it's two per color) just to help prevent a single lane from running empty.

Maybe the best solution is simply to play the game with only 2 or 3 players. Less downtime, less likely to have a lane go empty or nearly empty.

Cameron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.