Gerald Rüscher
Germany
Paderborn
flag msg tools
badge
Brettspieler
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
09:55 on the last day of SPIEL16 in Essen.
About ~75 copies of Terraforming Mars being sold out in less than 6 minutes.

This is just hilarious (~60 sec video):

https://mittwochsspielen.com/2016/10/17/terraforming-mars-di...

Check out the guy in the red shirt who cashes in one 50€ note after another. Guess he didn't stop grinning for the entire day

For the record: GREAT game. Truly deserves this.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gruescher wrote:
09:55 on the last day of SPIEL16 in Essen.
About ~75 copies of Terraforming Mars being sold out in less than 6 minutes.

This is just hilarious (~60 sec video):

https://mittwochsspielen.com/2016/10/17/terraforming-mars-di...

Check out the guy in the red shirt who cashes in one 50€ note after another. Guess he didn't stop grinning for the entire day

For the record: GREAT game. Truly deserves this.


1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Trabert
Germany
Düsseldorf (34 km south of Essen)
NRW
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
That is the reason why I have been running immediately to the Schwerkraft booth on Thursday, when the Spiel was opening its gates. I think I have been the second “normal” costumer to buy this game. meeple
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias König
Germany
Mainz
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
flott wrote:
That is the reason why I have been running immediately to the Schwerkraft booth on Thursday, when the Spiel was opening its gates. I think I have been the second “normal” costumer to buy this game. meeple


I followed you in your footsteps ninja
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gruescher wrote:
Check out the guy in the red shirt who cashes in one 50€ note after another. Guess he didn't stop grinning for the entire day


I thought being a red shirt was the most dangerous job in the galaxy ...
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hamrick
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I was fortunate. Got my game a month before Essen - the early release! So I understood the 'frenzy' at Essen. Wonderful game.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vergililus De Kat
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I glad I picked up my (preordered) copy from the Fryxgames booth!
It was busy, but I had time for a nice chat with the Fryx brothers cool

Xahendir wrote:
...I thought being a red shirt was the most dangerous job in the galaxy ...

laughlaughlaugh
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Ruckeisen
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vergilius wrote:
Am I glad I picked up my (preordered) copy from the Fryxgames booth!
It was busy, but I had time for a nice chat with the Fryx brothers cool

Yup, exact same here. I totally saw it coming that game would sell out at the fair, so I wisely pre-ordered and picked it up Sat afternoon. I think I noticed quite a few jealous looks as I walked around the halls with my copy afterwards. arrrh
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christof
Germany
Hirschberg
flag msg tools
I was just grinning when I walked by the Schwerkraft booth with the sold out sign, because my box was at home weeks before Essen since I preordered on first day it was possible. I knew from the moment I first heard about this game that it's a great one.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.