6 Posts

Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island» Forums » Rules

Subject: Unfulfilled demand determination tokens. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I kow a lot of effort was put into the unfulfilled demand rules but I am still a little in doubt.

If an event causes every player to lose a demand token and one player is unable dors everyone get a wound or just him?

If a player is unable to pay the determination as cause of moral does one player get a wound or each player?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joffrey N.
France
Meyzieu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Muemmelmann wrote:
I kow a lot of effort was put into the unfulfilled demand rules but I am still a little in doubt.

If an event causes every player to lose a demand token and one player is unable dors everyone get a wound or just him?

If a player is unable to pay the determination as cause of moral does one player get a wound or each player?

By demand token do you mean determination token ?
If so, then only the player who misses the determination token suffers a wound.

During morale phase, it is written in the rules that "first player checks the group's morale", so if the 1st player misses 1 or several determination tokens to discard, he takes a wound for each lacking token. Only him suffers wound(s) in this case because only him get the morale level reward or loss

Hope this helps !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Yes sorry I meant determination token?

So is it fair to say:

Whenever a player would lose a determination token for any reason and is unable to pay, that player (and only that player) takes a wound.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joffrey N.
France
Meyzieu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Muemmelmann wrote:
Thanks! Yes sorry I meant determination token?

So is it fair to say:

Whenever a player would lose a determination token for any reason and is unable to pay, that player (and only that player) takes a wound.

Yes it is
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In RC, it's always safe to assume that the game is trying to kill you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.