Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lars Rignell
Sweden
Örebro
Sverige
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am wondering about the drafting with two players.
After the first draft you will each have 3 cards.
During the second draft, are those cards from the first draft locked or are the available during the second draft?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Barker
United States
Indianapolis
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ringan wrote:
I am wondering about the drafting with two players.
After the first draft you will each have 3 cards.
During the second draft, are those cards from the first draft locked or are the available during the second draft?

I'd imagine they're separate drafts. Otherwise you could take all three cards from the second draft, and that wouldn't really be in the spirit of the mechanism (difficult decision on what to keep and what to give away). Sure, you're giving away your other drafted cards, but the other player will never have access to three other cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also read and played it as two separate drafts. Christian is very active on these boards, and I wouldn't be surprised if he chimes in with the official answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Rignell
Sweden
Örebro
Sverige
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would read it as two seperate drafts, otherwise it feels you can take all six from the start. Waiting for an answer from Christian.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you are right, you draft 3, place them apart then draft 3 again. Then you begin the season with 6 action cards instead of 4 with 3 or 4 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.