Subject: Transition Zone - Android APP rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carquinyoli

Tarragona
Catalunya
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently discovered an APP named TRANSITION ZONE.

Really handy for keeping track of our DM collection (Marvel, DC, D&D...), for searching cards with several criteria, for saving teams, etc.

I only miss a way to export the collection.
I play with a friend (only I own the game), and it would be nice that he could use the app to see my collection, so he could think about teams knowing all the cards and dice we have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dharzen wrote:

Really handy for keeping track of our DM collection (Marvel, DC, D&D...), for searching cards with several criteria, for saving teams, etc.

I play with a friend (only I own the game), and it would be nice that he could use the app to see my collection, so he could think about teams knowing all the cards and dice we have.

The creator of the app posts semi-regularly on The Reserve Pool, you can try contacting him there. I agree it is the best Android App that I am aware of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker McIntyre
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
pk2317 wrote:
Dharzen wrote:

The creator of the app posts semi-regularly on The Reserve Pool, you can try contacting him there. I agree it is the best Android App that I am aware of.

I'll just clear up a couple of things here, a friend happened to see this question and let me know about it.

First, I believe the original poster emailed me after this post and we had a back and forth. Second, the best way to contact me is at DMTransitionZone@gmail.com, a good backup is Fluffyhairedkid on reddit. Third, I believe we've emailed before, pk2317. I'm not sure when I gave the impression that I post on The Reserve Pool, but I don't have any affiliation with the site.

Fourth, this post may seem angry/upset, but it isn't meant to be that way at all. I just don't want any confusion

And for anyone else reading this, I'm making good progress on an import/export feature and I hope to get it tested and release it soon! Along with Deadpool spoilers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fluffyhairedkid wrote:
Third, I believe we've emailed before, pk2317. I'm not sure when I gave the impression that I post on The Reserve Pool, but I don't have any affiliation with the site.

Yes we have, I know I've seen you posting on Reddit but I thought you had an account on TRP also (just in the forums, not in any way associated with the site!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker McIntyre
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
pk2317 wrote:
Fluffyhairedkid wrote:
Third, I believe we've emailed before, pk2317. I'm not sure when I gave the impression that I post on The Reserve Pool, but I don't have any affiliation with the site.

Yes we have, I know I've seen you posting on Reddit but I thought you had an account on TRP also (just in the forums, not in any way associated with the site!)

Yep, I think I made an account there somewhat recently so I could troll around for info!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carquinyoli

Tarragona
Catalunya
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup Walker, that was me who got in touch with you by e-mail
I preferred not to delete the post here to raise awareness of your app, and I was about to update the post with the good news (you were in fact working on the import/export function) when I saw you chimed in to explain it yourself

As I told you by email, thanks a lot for working on this! thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Qban Slim
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Transition Zone App for Android is awesome. Thanks FluffyHairedKid for making, and maintaining it, greatly appreciate the hard work.

Any luck on inserting the Foil cards for Green Arrow and Flash? I know there was a memory issue.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker McIntyre
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Qbanslim wrote:
Transition Zone App for Android is awesome. Thanks FluffyHairedKid for making, and maintaining it, greatly appreciate the hard work.

Any luck on inserting the Foil cards for Green Arrow and Flash? I know there was a memory issue.

Thanks!

At some point I'll add in another button to track foil cards separately, but under the same entry. Having two images for each card would just take up way too much space, and it seems like every card in the feeds will have foil versions.

It won't be in the next release, but I've been working on an import/export feature that should be out soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Blasco

Brier
Washington
msg tools
mbmb
I just have to chime in to say that the app is fantastic, and when I emailed the developer to ask about exporting the info (when I was switching to a new phone), he replied to me in less than 24 hours and was very polite and helpful in his response, mentioning that an export feature was in the works. I have nothing but positive things to say about Transition Zone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker McIntyre
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
markblasco wrote:
I just have to chime in to say that the app is fantastic, and when I emailed the developer to ask about exporting the info (when I was switching to a new phone), he replied to me in less than 24 hours and was very polite and helpful in his response, mentioning that an export feature was in the works. I have nothing but positive things to say about Transition Zone!

Thanks! modest

I'm just glad so many people find it useful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.