Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Boniface
United States
Melbourne
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my copy of the game only a couple weeks ago and I decided to bring it to a small convention. While explaining the rules I specifically states "DO NOT BEND THE CARDS!" but of course when alcohol is involved things happen.

So now I have a slightly bent Gambler. At least it's not folded and at least it was only the Gambler and not the President or Bomber.

Any tips on unbending the cards or hiding the bend?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate when that happens! Best way to hide the bend is to purchase opaque back sleeves for all the cards at this point. You will likely want a few spares as well for future use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Msmith10000 wrote:
I hate when that happens! Best way to hide the bend is to purchase opaque back sleeves for all the cards at this point. You will likely want a few spares as well for future use.
This is why some copies of Werewolf I've encountered were sleeved with opaque backed sleeves!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seahawk fan

Washington
msg tools
When I first got the game after only a few plays some of my drunk friends ending up bending the President card. I ended up going to my local gaming store to get black sleeves for them. I store them in the original box without sleeves and when we pick what cards we are going to use for the game we just sleeve those cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavier Lloyd
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
seahawkfan wrote:
When I first got the game after only a few plays some of my drunk friends ending up bending the President card. I ended up going to my local gaming store to get black sleeves for them. I store them in the original box without sleeves and when we pick what cards we are going to use for the game we just sleeve those cards.

What sleeves did you use? I have been searching for opaque Euro sleeves online but can only find clear ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use top-loader hard plastic sleeves. People can't bend those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Gerding
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact us via contact@tuesdayknightgames.com. We might be able to replace damaged cards with those from access stock (e.g. cards from damaged boxes, undeliverables, etc.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.