Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Zed
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just saw ozgameshop change their release date from 28th oct to 17th nov. Rip my fellow Au squad waiting
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That's okay because it'll be a short wait for the deluxe expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deschain Delgado
Australia
flag msg tools
I believe this is indeed true as I just spoke to their staff. This is the global release date I think, not just the Aussie one. I could be wrong though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Colddie
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, not exactly, the Polish version will be available on the 10th November according to the distributor's site (http://galakta.pl/plany-wydawnicze/plany-wydawnicze-nowosci/)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Immortal
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
i dont care if they delay the release of the core game, but if they also delay dunwich legacy expansion now ill be angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark P
Canada
Kitchener
ONTARIO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My online shop in Canada is saying the week of nov 13-19.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Favre
Switzerland
Sion
Valais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The french version is planned for nov 7.

Source: http://www.edgeent.com/jeux/collection/horreur_a_arkham_lcg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain McAllister
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Lothian
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Anyone heard a Uk release date? Trying to plan a launch event for a local shop and it's difficult not knowing the precise day.

Cheers

Iain
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Hocks
Netherlands
Simpelveld
Limburg
flag msg tools
My game shop where I pre-ordered (in the Netherlands) still says December 2016... update plx whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Knight
England
flag msg tools
In answer to the UK release date, Wayland Games has a count down timer to the date and it is at 65 days!!

I don't believe it is correct, but thats what is says.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fiona Furlong
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
nightwishpower wrote:
i dont care if they delay the release of the core game, but if they also delay dunwich legacy expansion now ill be angry

I keep seeing people mention either this or that it means a shorter wait time in between the campaign's. I think that most people are missing the fact that The Dunwich Legacy is still at the printer, while the Dunwich Horror, ie a reprint of the expansion for the board game, is the one on the boat.

Not saying I don't want there to be smaller gap between releases, but there will be a bit of one to say the least (something like two to three months depending on when they switch into being on the boat (DL) and shipping (AHLCG)).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
First mythos pack is listed in Q1 2017 on CS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ihmcallister wrote:
Anyone heard a Uk release date? Trying to plan a launch event for a local shop and it's difficult not knowing the precise day.

November 17th is the UK release date, AFAIK.

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Gibson
United Kingdom
Derby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG now shows it as "Shipping Now" so should be sooner rather than later now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fiona Furlong
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Realistically AHLCG should be out around the 2nd-7th of November in the US; if something goes wrong maybe closer to the 9th. Dunwich also got updated, so its likely to be out in January, with the first Mythos pack being out in either Feb. or March, if that Q1 release Europe is accurate (and follows non-fiscal quarters, which I believe is how FFG does stuff).

Also to the question about Miniature Market, pretty sure they've taken a day or two turn around when I've pre-ordered from them in the past, although at least once it took them closer to a week, waiting until the following Monday for my orders to be shipped out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
not sure how Coolstuffinc does pre-order shipping, but i preordered 2 cores and expansion. Does that mean I have to wait for deluxe to come out before they ship?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
iLLumines wrote:
not sure how Coolstuffinc does pre-order shipping, but i preordered 2 cores and expansion. Does that mean I have to wait for deluxe to come out before they ship?

Yes. They don't ship until all items in your order are ready to ship. When you Checkout they require you to click a box that reads "I am aware this order won't ship until all pre-order items are in stock." to makes sure you understand before ordering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bloody Cactus
United States
Lexington
Virginia
flag msg tools
I used to be a boardgamer like you, then I took a dice bag to the knee from Tonya Harding
mbmbmbmbmb
iLLumines wrote:

your going to be waiting then until the expansion gets into CSI before they ship the whole order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chronob64
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can contact their customer service department to get the deluxe expansion removed from your order so that it will ship sooner. You can also add something in it's place if you need to get the order back over $100. I do that occasionally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
yup, on it, thanks for the input guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wonder how long it will be before they show up on Amazon? I don't have enough stuff to make a $100 minimum order at MM/CSI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quiche Games
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just an fyi, Canada is streetdated for Nov 10th.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hmm nov 15 listed on amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.