Stevan Corrêa
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
badge
Jogo Rápido
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm starting a new campaign and I would like to give to the rebel players a "Star Wars Rebels" feel. Taking advantage from the Grand Inquisitor pack, my plan was to exchange from General Weiss to Agent Blaise (for an Agent Kallus kind of character) and from Darth Vader to the Grand Inquisitor (at least until he is defeated and then they can face the sith lord himself, maybe only in the last mission.

Since I'm taking the role almost of a "DM" but following the rules of an "IP" for balance and fairness, I would like to know what do you guys think that I can do for balance this exchanges since both Weiss and Vader are the double (or more) of points of Blaise and the Inquisitor.

Maybe when deploying Blaise as Weiss, deploying him altogether with ISB agents and/or stormtroopers up to Weiss' points; and maybe give the Inquisitor two activations?

What do you think?

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Marr
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a shortcut, try and get the points to be equal in your deployments, similar to skirmish.

Generally the characters are scaled to their points (give or take 20%)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas with Subtrendy
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, from a purely aesthetic point, you could pretty easily just use the Inquisitor with Vader's deployment card, Agent Blaise (but call him Kallus) with Weiss's deployment card (with some slight adjustments, of course).

Heck, you could even use Biv as Rex, Diala as Ashoka. I don't know a ton about Rebels, but I'm sure there are other characters that could be "reskinned" into this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering the release of the Inquisitor, and seeing some of the X-Wing ships, I bet we're going to see a lot more Rebels (and hopefully some Rogue One) characters, missions, and maybe even campaigns. But, many months from now would be the soonest, considering Jabba isn't even out, and hopefully an Endor expansion is next

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.