Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Firepower» Forums » General

Subject: FIREPOWER Community help!!I need information on FIREPOWER games by scenario!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matija Bublic
Croatia
Ivanic Grad
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi to all,
Im developing a small new module for Firepower game to refresh existing original scenarios but I need victory points information per side per scenario from played games to be able to balance it properly.

If community can, I would be in debt to You if you would post here all known played or future victory poins Firepower scenarios results from your games.

Post it here in format:
Scenario number(1,3,4,5,6);
Scenario situation played (1,2,3...);
Turns;
player A: Vp points collected,squad streinght (4/3,3/2...)and nationality;casualities
Player B: Vp points collected, squad streinght and nationality; casualities

E.g.
Scenario 5: Assaults;
Situaion 2: Goose Green;
Turns: 6
Player A:
18 VP Argentinian, 3 squads, 3/2; 4 KIA
Player B:
14 VP British, 2 squads, 4/3; 6 KIA

Thank you in advance. Idealy I would need at least 3 results for each scenario situation. But I would settle for any

Thank You!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matija Bublic
Croatia
Ivanic Grad
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re: FIREPOWER Community help!!I need information on FIREPOWER games by acenario!!
The idea behind the mod is to make dynamic secret mission objectives for each player per scenario so players are kept in the dark of opponents main Vp collection method. This would in effect negate the ability of players to mathematically predict enemies VP collection mehanic, thus preventing the players to alter their tactics in respect to unnatural and mathematical VP accumulaion predictions.
In short players would not be able to predict mathematicaly if they will win the game and would not chancge their tactics to conserve own VP advantage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Dauphin
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools

Good idea.
Best of luck.

I'll link this to Blindly into the Fog of War Guild.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matija Bublic
Croatia
Ivanic Grad
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you for linking the topic. Hopefully some basic data will be collected so I can balanced it, so far all Im going on are assumed maximums and minimums. Currently Im trying to surpas that problem somehow and push it forward
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.