Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm a little unclear of how you move from Act to Act. This is what I thin k it is:

Act 1: End with either someone correctly declaring Klein's lair or Klein attacking three times.

Act 2: No idea

Act 3: No idea

I'm also not completely sure of what the Cabin Interiors expansion is even for but I'm guessing maybe learning how to end Acts 2 and 3 will fix that.

Also, once we're in Act 2 and 3 is there still a Klein Lair? Is it different or the same place? Is it still safe? Are there still reveal cards and peeking for Acts 2 and 3 and/or when you're in the Cabin?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Toystorian
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each Act can end with either someone correctly declaring Klein's lair or Klein attacking three times.

In each Act the location board gets tighter and tighter. The Cabin Interiors expansion adds different locations and changes the location board map so there is a possibility of being trapped in a location depending on if certain locations are eliminated during attacks. That is why the single use ladder is available allowing you to escape or get to a location that is cut off.

There is a Klein Lair in every Act. You must shuffle up the location cards and redistribute them to the sleeves. So it is most likely a different location but it could be the same as a previous Act.

Klein's Lair is always a safe location to be in at the end of an Act. Since Klein does not go back there to attack.

Yes there are still reveal cards or every act.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks!

And just to confirm, when you use a hiding location and the location gets attacked, you're safe but the hiding location is destroyed, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Toystorian
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes the hiding place is removed for the remainder of the Act.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David "Davy" Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
Thanks!

And just to confirm, when you use a hiding location and the location gets attacked, you're safe but the hiding location is destroyed, right?

That's correct. The hiding spots can only be used once each in each Act.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.