Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I got annoyed that BGG doesn't remember the size-setting when browsing from one image to the next. So I made a small script that fixes that.

If you are using Chrome or Firefox, and perhaps other browsers as well, you can install a plugin for running userscripts, like GreaseMonkey or TamperMonkey (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgf...).

Then you can install my script from here: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/24306-remember-bgg-image-size

The script doesn't remember the setting when browsing other pages on BGG, but when viewing an image, it will get your size-setting (square, small, medium, large, original) and inject it into all image-links on the page. So when you click to view the next image, it will automatically be shown with the same size-setting as the last image you viewed.

If the script gets popular, I might add more functionality.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
THANK YOU!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are most welcome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this different from setting your default image size in BGG under Account / Edit Layout?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ironregime wrote:
Is this different from setting your default image size in BGG under Account / Edit Layout?

In a way. If you set your default size, and then switch to a different size, the different size should be remembered instead, as long as your browsing images.

I didn't know you could set the default size though, to be honest. So it might be that the script really isn't as useful as I thought
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.