$30.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Blood Rage» Forums » General

Subject: Any word on exclusives getting reprints? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Goldyn Gryphon
United States
Mesquite
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So as of a couple days ago you couldn't touch the complete KS stuff for less than $400. Now in the last day two sets in the $200's. Has anybody heard anything?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Goldyn Gryphon wrote:
So as of a couple days ago you couldn't touch the complete KS stuff for less than $400. Now in the last day two sets in the $200's. Has anybody heard anything?

As far as I know, CMON has never re-issued KS exclusives. It defeats their business model. I would also like them to re-print the original Arcadia Quest exclusives, for example, but it's just not going to happen.

Tough luck! I guess those $200s are from people that have mercy on the completionists amoung us!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
Teowulff wrote:
Goldyn Gryphon wrote:
So as of a couple days ago you couldn't touch the complete KS stuff for less than $400. Now in the last day two sets in the $200's. Has anybody heard anything?

As far as I know, CMON has never re-issued KS exclusives. It defeats their business model. I would also like them to re-print the original Arcadia Quest exclusives, for example, but it's just not going to happen.

Tough luck! I guess those $200s are from people that have mercy on the completionists amoung us!


Agreed, CMON wont reprint exclusives. the price drop might be due to the fact that there is no demand for the product at that rate.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah it would hurt cmon big time. I personally wouldn't back a game of theirs site unseen for 12-18months in advance if there isn't an incentive for me to
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Santos
Brazil
Brasilia
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
danimal13 wrote:
Yeah it would hurt cmon big time. I personally wouldn't back a game of theirs site unseen for 12-18months in advance if there isn't an incentive for me to


Same here.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Goldyn Gryphon wrote:
So as of a couple days ago you couldn't touch the complete KS stuff for less than $400. Now in the last day two sets in the $200's. Has anybody heard anything?


Maybe some folks got reasonable? $200 is a fairly reasonable price. It still is a lot compared to the original price during the Kickstarter, but $400 is just nuts.

Bye
Thanee
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrii Krokhmalnyi
Ukraine
Lviv
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to see them printed. After many plays I would like to spice this game up a bit.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam K
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
There's no chance of the exclusives being reprinted. CMON has said on all of their Kickstarter projects that the exclusives will never be made available except excess stock that will be sold at conventions and giveaways.

Reprinting them kinda defeats the purpose of calling them "exclusives".
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.