3 Posts

The Gallerist» Forums » Rules

Subject: Solo - Lacerda's last few assistant's movement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Gaumond
Canada
flag msg tools
Hey guys, I just have questions about the solo play and could not find the answers in the rules.

1 - Lacerda has 1 assistant (his LAST one) on the International Market. He moves from the Sales Office to the Artist's Colony. Since he has only one assistant left and it is already on the board, does he move the assistant to the Sale's Office? Or since he has none left, it stays on the International Market?

2 - Lacerda has 2 assistants on the board (his two LAST ones). One on the International Market and one on the Sale's Office. I bump out his assistant from the International Market. Lacerda has a kick out action in the internation market. I remove a ticket from the highest pile and need to place an assistant in a row in the market. From where do I take this assistant from? Do I take it from the just kicked out spot, or from the assistant left in the Sale's Office?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition and Máquina
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Since there are no more assistants he does not place any.
This is a rare situation. The game should be over by now.

2. He places the KO assistant on the market.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Gaumond
Canada
flag msg tools
Thank you so much Vital! I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. Terrific game by the way, I'm glad you are creating such awesome games for the community. =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.