Rhodes» Forums » Rules

Subject: Farm action - how exactly goods are placed in the warehouse? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernd x
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
If during farm action a ship is reaching the last harbour section, but only partially and the remaining part is still in the 2 drachmas section, how exactly goods are placed in the warehouse (or in the general supply in case of an Egytian ship)?
I can see three possible options, which one is correct?

a)
Only the good that is actually in the last harbour section is placed into a storehouse (or general supply). The remaining goods stay in section with 2 drachmas and can still be bought with the harbour action - this is how I interpret the rules

b)
All the goods of a ship are placed in a storehouse or general supply as soon as at least one part of the ship has reached the last harbour section (inlcuding the goods that are still in the 2 drachmas section).

c)
All the goods of a ship are placed in a storehouse or general supply only after the ship is completely in the last harbour section (i.e. no part of the ship remains in the 2 drachmas section).

I know the question was already asked in another thread, but not yet answered and also it´s possibly not clear from the subject, so I think it´s easier to find it here for others later.

I see you want to make a video for rules explanation - please explain/show this step clearly in the video as this is one of the core elements of the game: when do goods come to my warehouse.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Van Tol
Netherlands
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb

Hi Bernd,

No problem. Of course we help you out. You have understood the rules in the right way, since A is indeed the way it works in Rhodes.

An extensive FAQ for all kind of questions is being translated at this very moment. We hope to put this one, including tips & trics and a nice expert variant to enjoy Rhodes at all levels, soon online on BGG.

The Game Master
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd x
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Wow, this was a quick reply! Awesome!

I really like the game, only a few options to choose from but every decision seems to be hard.

Bernd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.