Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Doyle
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
mb
Got the updates, but I'd like to know if there's an update to the "suggested games" section in the rulebook that includes the new cards-- I presume there is, but that doesn't come with the update packs. There's so many files in the files section, and there doesn't seem to be a search-- and I didn't see a V2 rules PDF on the first couple of pages so I was wondering if this info is available somewheres...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
Right here:
Dominion 2nd Ed
Dominion Intrigue 2nd Ed

These are on Rio Grande's site, a little hidden under the Download Game Assets button (that doesn't really look like a button)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also: http://wiki.dominionstrategy.com/index.php/Recommended_Kingd...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Doyle
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
mb
darthnice wrote:
Right here:
Dominion 2nd Ed
Dominion Intrigue 2nd Ed

These are on Rio Grande's site, a little hidden under the Download Game Assets button (that doesn't really look like a button)

Thanks! I had spotted the downloadable rules on the Rio Grande site, but didn't realize there were separate listings for V2 so I downloaded V1 thinking it might have been updated only to find it was the old one. Didn't think to look for a separate listing...

Also, the wiki link posted by Chris is very interesting-- though it doesn't seem like there's a decent printable version there, it's good info and I was able to cobble together a printable list of suggested games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.