Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's really annoying that there is a shipping update today, but because I'm a late backer, I can't read it on Kickstarter.

So, what's the good news backers? I backed "The Works" and I'm in the USA, so I'm assuming I should be getting an email about shipping soon...

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Cantrell
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully this is kosher:

Quote:

Good morning backers!

Well, it's been an eventful few days!

The US copies of the Works and basic Kickstarter have cleared the port! In fact, they are in Cypress and are shipping NOW.

Shipping goes like this: Works units are shipping first, followed by Kickstarter base. They should be moving East to West in an effort to hit your doors at a somewhat similar time.

Canada and Mexico - you are also shipping from this center. E-mails should come from Whiplash with tracking.

It could take a few days to get your e-mail. Thousands of units are moving through this center, so please be patient. If you are US / CA / Mex and have not received news by Saturday, go ahead and message us.

Speaking of tracking. Due to a sort function error when migrating data from pledgemanager to whiplash, the first few hundred backers have some wires crossed on what e-mail addresses are attached to their physical addresses. If something seems off, go ahead and send a message here. We'll fix you up.

Rest easy knowing your game's going to the right place, this was just an unfortunate bug due to a blank column in the form. It was caught quickly and we spent all night correcting it manually across the rest of the thousands of orders, double-checking every bit of information (The campaign demanded one more sleepless night apparently!).

EU / Global backers: your games are on the way to Ideaspatcher. The route to their distribution center is longer, and there will also be the issue of a hope and wait strategy when it comes to seeing how things clear customs. We know this news isn't quite as exciting as the news others are getting this morning, but that's the unfortunate reality of shipping lanes, especially with what's been going on over the last few months.

Speaking personally, this campaign's been a hugely overwhelming undertaking. We've learned a lot along the way. There were moments of over-optimism, and moments we're all very proud of.

At 4pm Pacific today the first review of TMNT: Shadows of the Past will go live on Geek & Sundry. The efforts of all of us involved in this campaign will be there on display for you. I know we will ALL be refreshing the page consistantly this afternoon, waiting to see what reviewer Charlie Theel has to say (no, we don't get an early look).

So there you have it. The first copies of a game we hope to be supporting for years are making their way into the wild! After so many months, revisions, and sleepless nights we cannot wait for you to finally start sewer-crawling with us.

I call Leo.

-NM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Mckenzie
Scotland
Aberdeen
flag msg tools
Gamer and designer www.horizongraphics.co.uk
badge
Gamer and designer www.horizongraphics.co.uk
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this.

I am also a late backer and have emailed them many time to ask for updates but I get nothing. Other projects I have backed later, send me updates, which is fantastic.

That dreaded word Ideaspathcher was used though. I have had nothing but trouble with them with at least 4 of my backed games. Luckily other games I have backed and have had troubles too but switched quickly when they encounter these.

Hopefully I get it soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.