Falling Sky: The Gallic Revolt Against Caesar» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about Leaders rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Manuel Urquiza
Peru
flag msg tools
Hello I think I missing something about leaders

If my leader die in the first turn, the succesor will back in the winter phase, I have 2 question, If caesar die. will he never return as Caesar? and the second question If the succesor die. Will he return in the winter phase as a another succesor?

Ty
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
manuelurquizad wrote:
Hello I think I missing something about leaders

If my leader die in the first turn, the succesor will back in the winter phase, I have 2 question, If caesar die. will he never return as Caesar? and the second question If the succesor die. Will he return in the winter phase as a another succesor?

Ty
The only way to get named leaders back is with events, I do not think Caesar has such an event.
However, Rome has a capability that lets them execute SAs anywhere on the map IIRC, which to me makes up for not having a way to get Caesar back.

If you have the leader piece in your available forces (i.e. it is not currently on the map) you will get the successor on the map during the winter. See first bullet of 6.6
So yes, if the successor dies another one will be placed the next winter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Urquiza
Peru
flag msg tools
Thanks one more time Niko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boy. The Canadian and Peruvian flag look a lot alike at this size.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.