Steve Hanson
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Kung Fu Panda has finally reached its final phase, and the glorious game based on the popular movie trilogy needs your help to come to fruition.

For those of you that wish to take the step in crafting the finest Dragon Warriors to date, we will be shipping you some components and emailing a print and play kit. Over the course of the next few months we will be sending you updated versions of the rules, and taking your feedback on board with each new version.

If you wish to help us create our brand new fantastic poduct, or you just want to be kept in the loop for more Kung Fu Action(tm), Click here to sign up for the playtest.

http://www.modiphius.com/kung-fu-panda.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Jong
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have the playtesters been selected? I'm guessing I missed out, but it would be nice to know one way or the other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hanson
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Actually, the materials aren't ready yet. You're probably on the list, although I don't have access to it. Almost all the people who apply get selected.

Steve Hanson
Modiphius Community Support

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeWaal
China
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
still taking playtesters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hanson
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Sorry TibetGeek, we have all the test slots filled.

Steve Hanson
Modiphius Customer Support

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.