Anthony Ferrise
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
(Instagram) @thebrewinggamer (BGG Blog) TheBrewingGamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At a local CON recently, I was fortune enough to come across the great work of Wheatland Woodwork (www.wheatlandwoodwork.ca) - showcased in a gaming table available for trial at the CON.

I loved it so much that I contacted Griffin at Wheatland following the CON and starting a dialog about putting together a custom table for myself. Griffin has been nothing but a professional in helping me out - and I would recommend Wheatland to anyone in the Calgary or surrounding area who is looking for a quality wood project, like a gaming table.

Here's the first rendering he sent me based on sketches I provided.

Wheatland Custom Gaming Table Render

I was quite impressed - so I thought I would start a little forum post to update on progress as it comes together. Hoping to have it in my place in time for Christmas!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the market for a table like this myself (more in the April-June timeframe of next year, but I digress). Never heard of these guys, but the sketches seem interesting. What is the price you are paying for this (if you don't mind my asking)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Ferrise
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
(Instagram) @thebrewinggamer (BGG Blog) TheBrewingGamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Evan - he's a local guy, very much a 'small business'. We're still working out price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General Gaming to Discussing Retailers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.