$30.00
Bill Norris
United States
Pasadena
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm one of those people that prefers to keep the original books and manuals in pristine condition if possible. I currently use copies of the original two books in folders to use while keeping the originals tucked away for safekeeping.

Are there PDFs of the two tombs available anywhere yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DGenerateKane
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Harleyguy wrote:
I'm one of those people that prefers to keep the original books and manuals in pristine condition if possible. I currently use copies of the original two books in folders to use while keeping the originals tucked away for safekeeping.

Are there PDFs of the two tombs available anywhere yet?

Where did you find copies for the base game? All I saw them release was fixed versions for the 1st edition because they had errors in them. I've never seen any for the 2nd edition. I too like digital copies of manuals and whatever other books come with games, and can't even find a copy of the rulebook for Widow's Walk. Does it even come with one? My copy won't be here for a couple weeks, so I can't even look.

TL;DR

I'd like to find them as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.