Popular Tags: [View All]
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"32 inches of Plexi....for your pleasure"
mb
You would think that voter apathy would have set in for both sides in this years election, but when you look at Texas where the poll numbers are historically getting close, early voting in the most Democratic county in the state is at RECORD levels.

http://kut.org/post/travis-county-smashes-first-day-early-vo...

Low energy Trump voters may be feeling the entropy of their choice, but don't think the same on Hillary's side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a friend who just became a delegate this year and now he's working to get out the vote and he said response has been unbelievable. He's thought Clinton would win texas for almost 3 months. I felt he was in a blue bubble out of touch with reality. But who knows.

I'll be voting blue today after I finish my coffee.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
maxo-texas wrote:
He's thought Clinton would win texas for almost 3 months. I felt he was in a blue bubble out of touch with reality. But who knows.

Even though a Hillary win in Texas is unlikely(I don't lie to myself) the energy coming from the Democratic base is interesting.

While I hear a lot from my Conservative friends there is no good choice, most of my Democratic and Liberal friends are saying, no we're good, our choice is easy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
#GOTV IS #RIGGEDoh wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
I thought this was going to be about excessive consumption of Red Bull.

Carry on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
MWChapel wrote:
Low energy Trump voters may be feeling the entropy of their choice, but don't think the same on Hillary's side.

trump voting is very high energy because it is driven by a power that is white and called triple k
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Parsons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:

I'll be voting blue today after I finish my coffee.

My favorite movies are blue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
single sentences wrote:
MWChapel wrote:

trump voting is very high energy because it is driven by a power that is white and called triple k

The alt.right fringes I am not worried about. They don't make up to problematic conservative base. If Trump only got the alt.right vote, he'd lose every state in the union, save maybe Idaho, Oklahoma and WV. People in those states are about one bunker short of becoming the Morlocks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
MWChapel wrote:
...save maybe Idaho, Oklahoma and WV. People in those states are about one bunker short of becoming the Morlocks.

Hey now! Don't be putting down our survival, er storm, bunkers, er, shelters....

But yeah, the Trump can count on the idiots in Oklahoma for enough real votes to get all of our electoral vote.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.