Board Together
msg tools
mbmb
Not sure how I feel about this due to the lack of quality control I've seen with Mage knight. Hopefully this is just for mini expansions/figures.

http://wizkids.com/2016/10/25/six-new-agricola-expansions-ar...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Had to check my calendar real quick to make sure it didn't say April 1.

Next step: battle rules!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By my count, this is the fourth article on BGG about this news. There's another one on the Agricola (revised edition) page, one on the original Agricola page, and one in BGG News.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Together
msg tools
mbmb
chopkins828 wrote:
By my count, this is the fourth article on BGG about this news. There's another one on the Agricola (revised edition) page, one on the original Agricola page, and one in BGG News.

Sorry this is the news section for the game.. Seemed appropriate. I'm not sure how to deleted it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardTogether wrote:
chopkins828 wrote:

Sorry this is the news section for the game.. Seemed appropriate. I'm not sure how to deleted it.

It's not really that big of a deal, I'm just surprised you didn't trip over one of the other threads on your way to post this one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.