Board Together
msg tools
mbmb
Not sure how I feel about this due to the lack of quality control I've seen with Mage knight. Hopefully this is just for mini expansions/figures.

http://wizkids.com/2016/10/25/six-new-agricola-expansions-ar...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Had to check my calendar real quick to make sure it didn't say April 1.

Next step: battle rules!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By my count, this is the fourth article on BGG about this news. There's another one on the Agricola (revised edition) page, one on the original Agricola page, and one in BGG News.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Together
msg tools
mbmb
chopkins828 wrote:
By my count, this is the fourth article on BGG about this news. There's another one on the Agricola (revised edition) page, one on the original Agricola page, and one in BGG News.

Sorry this is the news section for the game.. Seemed appropriate. I'm not sure how to deleted it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardTogether wrote:
chopkins828 wrote:

Sorry this is the news section for the game.. Seemed appropriate. I'm not sure how to deleted it.

It's not really that big of a deal, I'm just surprised you didn't trip over one of the other threads on your way to post this one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toni Hiltunen
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
Well i think i am going to pass these. For one thing 25$ for the box is rip off and that is just USA. When these come to Europe the cost will rise.

I can get really big expansions for so many other games i play with this amount of money.

Besides i just want the cards and i hope they will be released somewhere else (The Deluxe box perhaps?).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Kerenza
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zinnaca wrote:
Well i think i am going to pass these. For one thing 25$ for the box is rip off and that is just USA. When these come to Europe the cost will rise.

I can get really big expansions for so many other games i play with this amount of money.

Besides i just want the cards and i hope they will be released somewhere else (The Deluxe box perhaps?).

It's possible they won't as the cards are owned by wizkids and not lookout as it were, or that's how I understood it. It's one of the reasons I've been put off the revised addition as I have plenty of Agricola paraphernalia already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is incredibly weird how the Revised edition is handled. Still no Farmers expansion and to this date it is sold without enough components without constantly running out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toni Hiltunen
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
Bummer! I just started my Agricola "collecting" with revised edition. Oh well not going to get them all i guess
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toni Hiltunen
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
I think that if lookout/mayfair really wanted to do a fan service they would release these cards as one or two "cards only" packs. But i highly doupt this happening. Lately as boardgames has boomed as hobby, money grabbing has become quite rude.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.