Empire of the Sun» Forums » Rules

Subject: Is it possible to create more than one battle hex in an hex? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Has_hecho_trampas Has_hecho_trampas
Spain
flag msg tools
Hi,

I know it is a weird and newbie question, but is it possible to declare two different battles in the same hex? For example from Akyab (2006) attack both Mandalay (2106) and Rangoon (2008) with air units.

I have not read anything in the manual that states anything forbidding that situation, but for me the name "battle hex" seems as if it says one battle per hex.

Which interpretation is the right one?

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Has_hecho_trampas wrote:
I know it is a weird and newbie question, but is it possible to declare two different battles in the same hex? For example from Akyab (2006) attack both Mandalay (2106) and Rangoon (2008) with air units.

I have not read anything in the manual that states anything forbidding that situation, but for me the name "battle hex" seems as if it says one battle per hex.

In your example, it is Mandalay and Rangoon which are the battle hexes, not Akyab. That is legal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Has_hecho_trampas Has_hecho_trampas
Spain
flag msg tools
Oks, Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.