BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » BoardGameGeek Community

Subject: bgg and blocking users rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
enrique aguilar
Guatemala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bgg should allow full blocking options to users on the site, there are times when you are affected by comments, spoilers and insults from people around the site, not all the gamers are fine and well educated dudes, geeks or whatever.

there are many youngsters, old dudes around and your average ignorant that just send some shit out so you will have to excuse the use of that word but there is no other way to say it.

i personally like to add stuff to the games that i like and use my skills to make the best content that i can sometimes is good sometimes is average but i make something at least for the gaming that i love, and sometimes i dont want that my content be spoiled or be treated in a rude way by some people specially when im giving out something for free.

in the real world im a rocker i walked the streets in wild nights most of you will not understand that if you are not into the metal world, i had kicked asses and taken punches also so im not scared of anyone i live in a violent society so it is not a bullying type of thing or crying baby thing as you people call it, it just that i dont feel that is right to interact with that kind of bitter people on a site that is devoted to such a noble idea the idea of sit around with friends and to play a game thats sharing people.

i respect most of the fellows that do content for free and if you say just get out and dont be here in bgg you are wrong cause is my right to be here and should be my right as well to decide with who interact as well, i dont understand that rule bgg and you should do something about it cause im not the only one asking for that option.

and excuse my english is not my first language i learned all by myself so if you feel offended maybe is because you are one of that type of people and change a little bgg maybe it was right in the early 2000s but cmon people changed and your users base grow since those pretty early days bgg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can click on the down arrow in a user's avatar to hide their posts. Note that you may not say who you have blocked.

Hide User Posts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Dyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
there are many youngsters, old dudes around and your average ignorant that just send some shit out so you will have to excuse the use of that word but there is no other way to say it.
Don't block me, but... there's *always* another way to say "it".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.