United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Android:Netrunner videos: http://www.peachhack.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Last night we unlocked box 3 (the Tomb box), and this was actually our 4th box opened (having opened the Octopus box already in that same game, as well as the Colony box and the Raid box in previous games). In all the previous boxes, the first thing we saw on opening the box was the stack of small-form cards in shrink wrap with a "READ ENTRY XXX" card on top. However, in box 3, we saw no such card on the outside of the shrink-wrapped small-form cards...until we opened the pack. After opening the pack, we found the entry card in the middle of the stack, instead of on the outside like the others.

It didn't end up being a problem -- we managed it figure it out -- but it was a bit weird. Did anyone else experience this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TJ
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same for us
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cain
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
The Evil-Do That I Do-Do
mbmbmbmbmb
Same.

It would have been nice for them to also include a list of components in each box, so that you could verify that you had everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjoern Gosdzik
msg tools
lastalchemist wrote:
Same.

It would have been nice for them to also include a list of components in each box, so that you could verify that you had everything.

We also have a packing error. First it's the same as for Ben, but unfortunately it looks like we have also missing rules and stickers.

We have 9 times rule number 15 and no other rules. Furthermore the entry in the captain's log boook says to put a sticker "Open tomb" (sorry playing the German version, maybe the English sticker is called a bit different "Offenes Grabmahl") on the discovered location. But we don't have this sticker on one of the 3 general sticker sheets. I assume this sticker should have been in box 3, too.

Can someone give me an overview of the content of box 3? Thanks a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't keep great records on which rules came in which boxes, but I *think* that after opening boxes 1-3 your rule book should look something like this:
2 3 4 5 8 12 13 15 16 17 18 19, and maybe 6 14 20 21

In addition, you should have
two sticker sheets, each with a column of tomb stickers with (black) difficulties in the 7-10 range, and a matching column of "closed tomb" stickers. I believe there were some additional advisors, and I there may have been a small number of upgrades/structures.

I'm sorry this isn't more detailed. I have a snapshot of the rules after box 4, but as it happens we (minor spoiler regarding box timing)
opened Box 3 and 4 on the same night, so I don't have them split out.

I hope this is at least slightly helpful...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j n
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I can give you the rules, tomb sticker info, and milestone info. This doesn't include any of the advisors, other cards, or structures/upgrades that were included. Shoot me a message if you need that too and I will see what I can do.

Rule 7: Curses

Each ship can have two curse cards in addition to two standard damage cards. If a ship receives a third curse card it immediately sinks. A curse card cannot be removed with a repair action. It can only be removed by following the instructions on the card or by a special power.

Rule 12: Exploring a Tomb

You may explore an open tomb site. When you do, pick an entry from the tomb map inside the back cover [don't cross it off yet!] of the Captain's Booke and read the corresponding entry [before rolling any endeavor - the entry will tell you what to roll!] The defense of the tomb site is shown on the tomb sticker. Tombs may occasionally require other ship values instead of explore and always allow for a second way to add dice to your endeavor. The tombs map provides hints to what may be needed. Be prepared. When you explore an entry without taking any damage, that entry will get crossed off and cannot be explored further. Some successful tomb explorations will permanently close a tomb site. A closed tomb site may not be explored at all and a new tomb must be found.

Rule 15: Relics and Tablets

Relics and tablets are retrieved from tombs and carry over from game to game. Tablets are stored in a province's treasure room and relics are carried on ships, taking up a hold space.

If a found relic cannot be put on a ship when found (due to damaged holds) or the ship is sunk carrying a relic, write LOST on that relic and return it to the storage chest.

Milestones:
From Darkness Unscathed
Take no damage exploring a tomb
4 glory
Entry 313

Power of the Ancients
Have 2 relics
3 glory
Entry 305

Tomb stickers:
There should be three sticker sheets with these tombs (all black-shields! fortune may always be spent). These cover the site where the tomb was discovered, replacing it.

There are two stickers each with defenses 7, 8, 9, and 10. There are also "closed tomb" stickers that cover over the sites as described in rule 12.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjoern Gosdzik
msg tools
Thanks a lot. As feared some very essential parts are missing. I hope our publisher reacts soon and we receive the missing parts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.