Hide
3 Posts

Cruel Necessity» Forums » Rules

Subject: Swedish Style Formation Battle Event played in Cromwell's Sector rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
PAUL FAREY
msg tools
The Cromwell Cavalry unit gains a victory and so adds it's +3 Strength marker side to the Musket and Pike units on it's side of the battle line, one of which has recieved a +2 strength by means of the 'Swedish Style'Card. So: Is the ruling of 'A maximum of one bonus per unit' overruled by [7.1] as the +3 Strength marker is added to BOTH units or shared as it were between them. This is the way i play it,but i just want to make sure i'm correct.Either way it's interesting isn't it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting indeed. Yes, I suppose the explanation is that the Cromwell bonus is applied to the sector, not to a unit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PAUL FAREY
msg tools
Just to add to what you said,the rules are indeed very straightforward and the 'engine' of this game is just superb.I was probably overcomplicating my interpretation of several of the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.