Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a heads up, as of this morning, Wave 1 has fully shipped.

Depending on your location, it may take some time for your copy to get to your doorstep, but all copies of Wave 1 have been processed.

There have been some issues that we're still working on regarding email notifications. That's still being triaged, but I wanted to stop by and give a heads up that all Wave 1 copies have left our warehouse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So it looks like you managed about 2000 a day!
Good work. Mine arrives tomorrow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iavor Ianakiev
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
mb
And what's happening with wave 2?
I have done payment 10 days ago .. and from than .. no any info from riot games.. complete silence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wave 2 is shipping in December. Have you not received an order confirmation or an invoice? If not I would open a ticket with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iavor Ianakiev
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
mb
10 days ago i have received an invoice. But no info when actually i should receive the game. So.. mid Dec.. is something at least. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kat Shoolman
Australia
Docklands
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If wave 1 is done why can't wave 2 be sent out now? Is it because it's waiting for the FAQ printouts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
kat5e wrote:
If wave 1 is done why can't wave 2 be sent out now? Is it because it's waiting for the FAQ printouts?

Waiting for them to be finished and sent via boat from China. If we had more on hand, there's no reason to delay sending them out. So when they get to us, we will start shipping them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robin levy
msg tools
Ugh. Mine has been "In Transit" since last Thursday, the 20th. I live in Toronto, Canada. Are they taking the whole box apart at customs or something?!? Maybe even the border guards are impressed with this awesome package! Might see it on an episode of "Border Security USA" . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Grenier
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robinlevy wrote:
Ugh. Mine has been "In Transit" since last Thursday, the 20th. I live in Toronto, Canada. Are they taking the whole box apart at customs or something?!? Maybe even the border guards are impressed with this awesome package! Might see it on an episode of "Border Security USA" . . .

I am in the same boat(plane) as you. I don't understand how people already got their game in their hand in Canada(when they are reporting the same leaving time from Indiapolis than me), while mine haven't been scanned in Canada yet. How much time does it take to unload a plane?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
g3p g3p
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
kat5e wrote:

Waiting for them to be finished and sent via boat from China. If we had more on hand, there's no reason to delay sending them out. So when they get to us, we will start shipping them.

@Riot,

Just to be clear, the ones shipping on December is still Wave 1 (or I should say, 1.5 - the one with rules and cards corrected), and not Wave 2, right?
Wave 2 (which would address tray insert) is slotted for Spring next year..?

It gets confusing, all these Wave versioning..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
g3p3nk wrote:

Just to be clear, the ones shipping on December is still Wave 1 (or I should say, 1.5 - the one with rules and cards corrected), and not Wave 2, right?

Yup, you got it correct.

To be clear, Riot tends to approach games as a service and I hope to support MvM in a similar fashion. We did update the rulebook for Wave 1.5. We will also be doing it in Wave 2. And probably in Wave 3. And any future wave that we feel we can improve upon based on your feedback.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robin levy
msg tools
Finally it seems like my copy of MvM is on a truck in Etobicoke (Toronto) on its way today to be delivered to my workplace where I had it shipped. AND of course I am off work today for my anniversary, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to actual have it in my hands. Can't wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
g3p3nk wrote:

Yup, you got it correct.

To be clear, Riot tends to approach games as a service and I hope to support MvM in a similar fashion. We did update the rulebook for Wave 1.5. We will also be doing it in Wave 2. And probably in Wave 3. And any future wave that we feel we can improve upon based on your feedback.

As long as we'll (we as in "buyers of previous waves") get an updated PDF each time, I can't tell you how happy I am about the (planned) ongoing support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristi S
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris -
I am Wave 1 - my order still says "Processing", I have no email, and no shipment appears in UPS MyChoice. Should I be concerned? I'd expect it to at least show up in UPS by today if the last of the Wave 1 shipments were done by yesterday morning.

EDIT 11/2: I'm happy to report that my game is on its way. Thank you Chris Cantrell for working so hard to get my issue resolved - your customer service exceeded my expectations, and I'm sorry for being so crabby and impatient!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Lynch
Canada
Canning
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So if someone was to order the game today... when would they expect it?
Spring 2017?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As of today, we still have orders for both NA and EU for the December shipment. Fewer each day, but if we do sell out, we will open up Wave 2 that will ship in the Spring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Grenier
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NSYakfisher wrote:
So if someone was to order the game today... when would they expect it?
Spring 2017?

The wave 2 is suppose to ship mid-December, given the speed of the shipping I would guess beginning of January.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt Mueller
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ksaeger wrote:
Chris -
I am Wave 1 - my order still says "Processing", I have no email, and no shipment appears in UPS MyChoice. Should I be concerned? I'd expect it to at least show up in UPS by today if the last of the Wave 1 shipments were done by yesterday morning.

I am in the exact same situation as Kristi - Wave 1, order still "processing" payment at PayPal still marked as "pending", no shipment notification e-mail, MyUPS does not report any upcoming deliveries. And now you say ALL Wave 1 orders have been shipped. Where does my order fall in all this? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Getting mine today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iavor Ianakiev
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
mb
Wave 1 - Shipment #2

What that is mean?
mid Decembre?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
inkozikaas wrote:
Wave 1 - Shipment #2

What that is mean?
mid Decembre?

Yes, that's correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Lynch
Canada
Canning
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not getting a clear answer to go with what I seen on website... last night I went to purchase and it said wave2 ... so I waited to see what wave 2 meant... and if I'd get it this year... went back today to try and purchase and hit the purchase now button which now seem to just take me to a page with hoodies and jackets to buy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NSYakfisher wrote:
Not getting a clear answer to go with what I seen on website... last night I went to purchase and it said wave2 ... so I waited to see what wave 2 meant... and if I'd get it this year... went back today to try and purchase and hit the purchase now button which now seem to just take me to a page with hoodies and jackets to buy.

If you want to buy the game, go to Riot merchandise store choose Other from the menu. That will give you the option to buy the game.

Also, the game is still on Wave 1 shipment 2, to be delivered in December.
Wave 2 is the next one, to be delivered in Spring 2017.

To Riot:
The merch sites (both NA and EUW) do not list MvM in the front page. MvM's Purchase button, which leads to the merch site, also does not point to MvM's page, hence the poster's confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Esvath wrote:

To Riot:
The merch sites (both NA and EUW) do not list MvM in the front page. MvM's Purchase button, which leads to the merch site, also does not point to MvM's page, hence the poster's confusion.

We're aware and hope to have this solved soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent St. Pierre
United States
Rocky hill
Connecticut (CT)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What do we do if the game was delivered to the wrong address? I got an email saying they were shipping my order (order #110186421) to my correct address, my address on the web site is correct, yet somehow, it was shipped and delivered to an address in Texas and I live in Connecticut. I contacted UPS but they said I have to talk to someone at Riot. I put in a ticket 2 days ago (ticket #23888669) and I have not heard anything. UPS has confirmed that my name was on the package but the address is wrong. I do have the address of where it was delivered but I am 1780 miles away from there. I really have no idea what else to do. The game that I paid for was delivered to someone elses house and I feel helpless to do anything. Please help me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.