8 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Mission 5 Radio Play Error? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Feet_of_Clay
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Anyone else having trouble with the level 5 radio play? First part loads and plays fine. But nothing happens when I press next... On safari on iPad and iPhone... All the others are working fine.
Also can't tell if it's been uploaded wrong or something... The opening scene makes no mention of bomb or lava... The step 2 might cover this... Presumably when the lava starts moving? I can't get past first screen to tell when to trigger escalation. But if so why no initial mention of the bomb.

I should clarify this is not a complaint... The wife and I love the radio play! Just hopefully highlighting a broken link? or iPad/iPhone...

Also finally worked out Chris's profile pic... I'd spent weeks looking at it making no sense!! Which name came first "Kades"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Allen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
doclj86 wrote:
Anyone else having trouble with the level 5 radio play? First part loads and plays fine. But nothing happens when I press next... On safari on iPad and iPhone... All the others are working fine.
Also can't tell if it's been uploaded wrong or something... The opening scene makes no mention of bomb or lava... The step 2 might cover this... Presumably when the lava starts moving? I can't get past first screen to tell when to trigger escalation. But if so why no initial mention of the bomb.

I should clarify this is not a complaint... The wife and I love the radio play! Just hopefully highlighting a broken link? or iPad/iPhone...

Also finally worked out Chris's profile pic... I'd spent weeks looking at it making no sense!! Which name came first "Kades"?

I hadn't made it this far, but I opened the radioplay to mission 5 on my MAC and it played fine. In between step 1 and 2 there were a couple of screens to press next through making sure you did certain items in the mission. Maybe that was your problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Munoz
msg tools
Sorry to hear this is happening to you doc, we'll be investigating this further.

Could you let me know what version of iOS your devices are running? Does the radioplay work correctly when launched in a different mobile browser like the chrome app (if you happen to have this)?

And yes there's some more details in the lava after the next button!

Thanks for the report!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feet_of_Clay
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Well if it's just me... I'm sure it's prob. Because I havn't updated my software in a while... Sorry Riot I think I'm not as tech savvy as some of your usual customers... I think I'm version: 8.4? Does that sound right?
Just thought it strange as all the others worked so well!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Munoz
msg tools
We're taking a look at this doc! We're working on this and aiming to have an update by end of next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Munoz
msg tools
This should be fixed now, let us know if this still is not working!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feet_of_Clay
United Kingdom
flag msg tools

Sorry for delay in reply... Yes it now seems to be functioning perfectly! Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Ernst
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
RiotZonum wrote:
This should be fixed now, let us know if this still is not working!

:fistbump: Nice work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.