Recommend
9 
 Thumb up
 Hide
20 Posts

At the Gates of Loyang» Forums » General

Subject: Loyang release date rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug L
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
I spoke to nellaarabrab from TMG today. She advised that the US street date for the At the Gates of Loyang reprint will be Nov 23.
13 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay!! I've been soo waiting for this game for a while. Each time I considered buying it 2nd hand I would talk myself out of it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic
Canada
Langley
BC
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
Thank you for this post!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S.
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hooray! I preordered this along with A Feast for Odin, so I'm just waiting for Loyang to be released to get both. It'll be tough to decide which one to play first.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dripps
msg tools
Excellent! I preordered the TMG Orleans expansion a year ago almost and have it tied to Loyang...both this month!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Webster
United States
PA
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have an official update on this? I am seeing a shipping date of January on Amazon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S.
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
webstergroup wrote:
Anyone have an official update on this? I am seeing a shipping date of January on Amazon.


I hope it isn't until January, my preorder of A Feast for Odin is tied to this release and I'm too impatient to wait that long!

Miniature Market has it slated for November, and CSI says December. So I think at this point, it can be anytime between now and the end of January if any of these sources are accurate.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dripps
msg tools
webstergroup wrote:
Anyone have an official update on this? I am seeing a shipping date of January on Amazon.


Saw that, too. Also seen December at Cardhaus. They had some at BGGcon in a picture so it's gotta be real soon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Giroir
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Email just said Dec 7th: http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=b6c6621585cb5a03970bd486...
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stéphane Martineau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Good new. Just in time for christmas!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gustavo ag
msg tools
mb
Hi Dave

My name is Gustavo. I want to buy Loyang, but it still appears as preorder everywhere, did you receive your game or an update on the release date?

thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S.
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
guspirata wrote:
Hi Dave

My name is Gustavo. I want to buy Loyang, but it still appears as preorder everywhere, did you receive your game or an update on the release date?

thanks


Not yet, mine is still in preorder status. I ordered it from Miniature Market, so I'm hoping they get their copies around the December 7th date. It'll make for a nice Christmas present
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Greer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
I got my shipment notification from Miniature Market today! Unfortunately there was no tracking information provided. Guessing it should show up maybe Saturday if I'm lucky or early next week if I'm not. Can't wait to finally play this game!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S.
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mgreer87 wrote:
I got my shipment notification from Miniature Market today! Unfortunately there was no tracking information provided. Guessing it should show up maybe Saturday if I'm lucky or early next week if I'm not. Can't wait to finally play this game!


I saw that MM got it in stock. Every time I get an email on my phone I check hoping it's a shipping notification, but nothing yet. I know they're really busy because of the holiday, so I'm not worried or upset, just impatient
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Greer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
rebubula423 wrote:
Mgreer87 wrote:
I got my shipment notification from Miniature Market today! Unfortunately there was no tracking information provided. Guessing it should show up maybe Saturday if I'm lucky or early next week if I'm not. Can't wait to finally play this game!


I saw that MM got it in stock. Every time I get an email on my phone I check hoping it's a shipping notification, but nothing yet. I know they're really busy because of the holiday, so I'm not worried or upset, just impatient


I got a shipping notification today! The bad news is that FedEx is giving me an estimated delivery date of 12/16. I'm not sure I can hold out that long!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Greer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
FYI, I got my preorder copy yesterday. I punched everything out and played the first two rounds of a solo game but couldn't finish before I had to get to bed. Looking forward to playing a full game soon.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stéphane Martineau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think my girlfriend will give this to me at christmas after me being very clear that this was my absolute #1 at this time and this finally being available.

Finger crossed!

If I don't get it, I'll probably buy it in the following weeks, hoping there's still copy available.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug L
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
My copy finally arrived today. It looks great. I did notice that the box is way oversized for the game, especially with no insert.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Greer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
canada_doug wrote:
My copy finally arrived today. It looks great. I did notice that the box is way oversized for the game, especially with no insert.


I noticed the same thing. I'm planning on doing something similar to what I did for Fields of Arle, here: Buy a cheap plastic snap-lid organizer, fill it with all of the small wooden/cardboard bits and then just keep it in the box along with the T-boards and cards in their plastic bags.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug L
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Mgreer87 wrote:
canada_doug wrote:
My copy finally arrived today. It looks great. I did notice that the box is way oversized for the game, especially with no insert.


I noticed the same thing. I'm planning on doing something similar to what I did for Fields of Arle, here: Buy a cheap plastic snap-lid organizer, fill it with all of the small wooden/cardboard bits and then just keep it in the box along with the T-boards and cards in their plastic bags.


I thought of that too, but I may just keep all the meeples together and reach for what I neeed from the pile. I did this Imperial Settlers and it made very quick to setup and cleanup.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.