Subject: Tycoon (Kramer and Rosner, Jumbo edition) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Y Park
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I picked up a copy and debated opening it, but with a 90 minute play time, I don't think it's going to get played.

And with no math trades going on....

Condition: New in shrink. Shrink is falling apart, but box is fine, except at the very corners where there is slight wear where the corners punched through the shrink. Must have sat on a shelf somewhere for a long time.

I posted a thread in the Tycoon forum page, trying to figure out what it's going value might be, but results were somewhat sparse. I'll entertain any offers even if not in my want list, so please Geekmail me if you are interested. (Please: no games from Tanga or B&N sales.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Klenko
United States
Ridgeway
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't help with value, but I can say that it's a very good game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kuznick
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jpbartleby wrote:

I posted a thread in the Tycoon forum page, trying to figure out what it's going value might be, but results were somewhat sparse.

Um, there are a bunch of active listings in the BGGM, and a quick search of competed auctions on ebay showed one.

What more do you want than that? I mean it's obviously not like this is a $100 grail game..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Baden
United States
Berkeley Lake
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmb
I picked up a copy for about $20 and think that was a good deal, so maybe 20-30?

Anyone else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Klenko
United States
Ridgeway
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd probably say it would be $25-30 if it were in print. A little higher since it's out of print. $35?

Although, with all the cardboard they had to use on the massive box, it might be more in the $60 range.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Mason
United States
Heyburn
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be willing to trade you an unopened copy of Pueblo for this. Selling for the same price in the Marketplace.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.