Hide
10 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Soundtrack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Tucker
msg tools
Is it possible to get the soundtrack on YouTube or somewhere that an iPhone or iPad can play? I don't have ready access to a computer that can play them where we will be playing. The radio plays work fine for me, the the soundtrack wishes me to download or Dropbox.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mahuloq wrote:
Is it possible to get the soundtrack on YouTube or somewhere that an iPhone or iPad can play? I don't have ready access to a computer that can play them where we will be playing. The radio plays work fine for me, the the soundtrack wishes me to download or Dropbox.

You can't download an mp3 for playback on an iPhone? I mean, I know Apple sucks, but that's ridiculous!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well if he asks, maybe they'll throw it up somewhere these young'uns get their music! For instance, I see the artist "Riot Games" on Spotify!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Dunning
United States
Murfreesboro
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3guHR0pYHFg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2Dd5ooBfdE

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pinter
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slydog75 wrote:
Mahuloq wrote:

You can't download an mp3 for playback on an iPhone? I mean, I know Apple sucks, but that's ridiculous!

I believe it is packaged as a zip file. People these days don't know how to handle simple archive file.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Munoz
msg tools
Thanks for calling this out Matt!

We're taking a look at getting this hosted for streaming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tucker
msg tools
nordlead wrote:
slydog75 wrote:
Mahuloq wrote:

I believe it is packaged as a zip file. People these days don't know how to handle simple archive file.

I have Winrar and could unzip it on my computer, but I'm not near my computer and it's much easier to just type in a url and stream the soundtrack while playing. Like the radio plays. They just work. Click and go. They were amazing. Did our first tutorial play and mission one tonight they really do get you into the mood.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew O
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slydog75 wrote:

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Munoz
msg tools
We heard you guys loud and clear and have made these files available for streaming!

These tracks can be listened to by clicking on the download soundtrack button on the MvM website or by going directly to the soundcloud page using this link: https://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegends/sets/mechs-vs-minions

The tracks will remain downloadable from this soundcloud page.

Let us know if this works for you guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mroseksi wrote:
slydog75 wrote:

+1

More lazy than ridiculous though. You could just get Documents for free. It can download files and also unpack ZIP files on iOS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.