Hide
7 Posts

Project: ELITE» Forums » General

Subject: another doubt, now about stress beacon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rodolfo Montenegro
msg tools
the stress beacon have unlimited range? can i target any alien in the board?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unlimited range items tend to only go in straight lines - but haven't got my copy handy to check if this item has some different rules attached to it for any reason

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodolfo Montenegro
msg tools
well, the card says "Does not Wound. Target Retreat 2 spaces (follow arrows in reverse). Does not require LoS."
and that's it, no range, does not specify what kind of target (alien, character), only says the target retreats 2 spaces
and has a clarification in the last page of the manual; if an alien is pushed, then it push other aliens and characters, and characters suffers pushing damage, as usual

the question is still there: this item has a range? targets any alien in the board?

thanks for answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have played it as having no range and being able to target any alien on the board because, as you say, no range is mentioned.

Interested to hear what others think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Who's hungry for a new game?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

Stress Beacon is an Item and does not have a range characteristic. You can target any Alien on the Game Board, even if you do not have Line of Sight with it.

As with the Sonic Blaster, you can take advantage of this ability to move several Aliens backwards by targeting the first in line.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodolfo Montenegro
msg tools
thaks for clearin up, konstantinos!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan K
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So glad I found this to clear things up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.