Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb

Both core games - $99 MSRP each

The Hero Packs contain the 16 figures as stretch goals (but will be sold separately in stores at $29.99 MSRP each - backers got an amazing deal!)

Boss pack + Minion pack are the 2 "true" expansions

plus, the 100 glow in the dark skulls, the exclusives box (Mr. Moneybags; Guardian; 100 non-glow skulls), and an extra dice bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So nice of you to share this with backers in a update
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
godzilla999666 wrote:

Not sure if this is sarcasm but he did post it in the comments and mentioned there'd be a big update later this week...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boombastix
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
They playin'
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great! Excitement building...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
godzilla999666 wrote:

That's because later today there is going to be a MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better update on the KS with this, and more, and (possibly) container tracking info. Didn't want to spam updates two days in a row.
yuk

That said, I did post it in a comment, with a link to this image, saying there would be a great update soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:
godzilla999666 wrote:

That's because later today there is going to be a MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better update on the KS with this, and more, and (possibly) container tracking info. Didn't want to spam updates two days in a row.
yuk

That said, I did post it in a comment, with a link to this image, saying there would be a great update soon.

Would you mind posting here when it goes up? I was a late backer so don't get emails when the KS updates post. Thanks!...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Titeman wrote:
existoid wrote:
godzilla999666 wrote:

yuk

Would you mind posting here when it goes up? I was a late backer so don't get emails when the KS updates post. Thanks!...

Absolutely!

If I happen to forget zombie then just check the KS updates, we never hide them or make them "backer only" - it should go up some time later today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves...
badge
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
mb
Arthur, this is pretty cool. Can I pry and ask if you folks are planning to send out copies to any reviewers or folks with board game Youtube channels? I would think this would be right up the alley of "Watch it Played with Rodney," for example.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
just finished filming the unboxing, and Link will be uploading it to our Youtube soon, as soon as ready, we'll post the update, so possibly it will be tomorrow morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Petersen
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also not editing out that beginning devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
linkthestink wrote:
I'm also not editing out that beginning devil

If Dad gets in trouble, its on you zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brother Jim wrote:
Arthur, this is pretty cool. Can I pry and ask if you folks are planning to send out copies to any reviewers or folks with board game Youtube channels? I would think this would be right up the alley of "Watch it Played with Rodney," for example.

Yes, we have several set aside for that. Any suggestions on who you'd like to see review it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mb
existoid wrote:
Brother Jim wrote:

Yes, we have several set aside for that. Any suggestions on who you'd like to see review it?

I keep thinking of Rodney Smith and the Watch it Played series because the game is so whimsical, family friendly and fun. He won't review the game but he will give it an extensive, very professional introduction and tutorial.

Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb

You already know Tom Vasel and the exposure he brings(although he has been warm and cool on some past PG games). Still, he like dice rolling and whimsical themes, so this might be up his alley?

I would not overlook Joel Eddy and Drive Thru reviews.

Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Finally, Charlie only offers text reviews BUT he also works now for Geek and Sundry and posts the same reviews there; that would make for great exposure.

Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

If I had four review to copies to send out, I would send them to these three and...yes, Tom Vasel, too. It's his kind of game, so I hold out hope that he sees its awesomeness. My sessions were an absolute blast.

Tom Vasel
United States
Homestead
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Love Games, Love 'Em!!!
badge
Check out DiceTower.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mb
donnbobhardy wrote:
More and more, I'm hearing that no-one trusts Tom's reviews because he'll give a positive review to anything for money. This is pure hearsay, but I've been hearsaying it a lot lately.

Are you perhaps thinking instead of Lance (Undead Viking)? There is a long running thread about that on BGG, of course. The whole nature of the way it's being discussed turns me off, but I concede that that is one reason I decided not to place his name -- just until that discussion passes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
is also well known and respected for his reviews...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brother Jim wrote:
Are you perhaps thinking instead of Lance (Undead Viking)? There is a long running thread about that on BGG, of course. The whole nature of the way it's being discussed turns me off, but I concede that that is one reason I decided not to place his name -- just until that discussion passes.

You are totally right. I apologize. I'll remove my post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brother Jim wrote:
donnbobhardy wrote:
More and more, I'm hearing that no-one trusts Tom's reviews because he'll give a positive review to anything for money. This is pure hearsay, but I've been hearsaying it a lot lately.

I will say this about Undead Viking:

Sandy was asked by BGgeeks to have Undead Viking review CW during the CW KS. So, we sent him our prototype, and he reviewed it during the KS. We never sent him money for it, and he never asked. And since then, we've given him free games to review, and he's never asked for money from us, nor have we ever paid him (or anyone), for any reviews whatsoever (except for sending reviewers free copies of the game).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cinos
United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shut up and sit down would do a great review I'm sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:
Brother Jim wrote:

RAHDO

RAHDO

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Magic Pink wrote:
existoid wrote:
Brother Jim wrote:

RAHDO

RAHDO

...Isn't Rahdo much more a Euro gamer, though? Looking at all of his ten and nine ratings seems to corroborate this and I've heard anecdotally that he has passed or been "meh" on games with too much AT dice chucking sensibilities. ...and OMD very much was that kind of game for me, FWIW.

Just my two cents; he's definitely one of the top tier reviewers with a strong following, no doubt!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fnorbl Fnorblobson
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that the game is on its way, I wanted to have another look at the rulebook. Is the rulebook that can be downloaded from the campaign page up to date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Orya wrote:
Now that the game is on its way, I wanted to have another look at the rulebook. Is the rulebook that can be downloaded from the campaign page up to date?

I believe we sent the final actual PDF in a KS update a few weeks ago.

When our new website goes live in a week or so, we'll have it on the downloads page as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.